Month-Of & Day-Of Coordination
You have planned the perfect wedding… now let us worry about the details! This service is designed for couples who have planned their own wedding, but require assistance with finalizing all of the details. On your wedding day you can relax and feel assured that Aisle Plan Your Day is directing every detail to your specifications. We are also there to ensure any problems may be diverted such as weather concerns and vendor no-shows. Aisle Plan Your Day is here to coordinate your wedding day so that you can truly enjoy it with your family & friends.
- 2 consultation meetings prior to your wedding day.
- Review of all vendor contracts.
- Confirmation of vendors 1 week prior to the wedding
day to finalize details & information.
- Attendance at your ceremony rehearsal.
- Management of small décor details (place cards, pew markers, favors..etc).
- Preparation & Management of schedules.
- Detailed itinerary for wedding day provided to wedding party & vendors.
- Assisting bride & bridesmaids with dressing on morning of wedding.
- Instructing ushers & readers of duties.
- Organizing processional line-up.
- Assisting with the transition from ceremony to reception & transporting items.
- Communication with all vendors.
- Onsite direction of ceremony, photos & reception.
- Overseeing scheduled events at reception: cocktails, dinner,
cake cutting, entertainers, speeches.
- Delivery of final payments to vendors (if required).
- Use of wedding day emergency kit.
- Coordination services on your wedding day for a maximum of 10 consecutive hours.