Did you know it can take up to 250 hours to plan your big day? Do you have that much time to devote to your planning? Your wedding should be a reflection of your personalities and it should be enjoyable, memorable and just as individual as you are.
Aisle Plan Your Day will professionally guide you through every step of the wedding planning process providing a clear set plan for your day; while saving you time and money. We take care of the details so that you, your friends and your family can sit back & enjoy the day. We are here to assist you in planning the most memorable day of your lives and we are proud to work within any budget; large or small.
We understand how to manage the responsibilities of overseeing all of the details, so that together… you and your fiancé can enjoy a stress-free wedding day. You can secure our services at any stage of the wedding planning process; whether you are a newly engaged couple or walking down the aisle in a month… we’re here to help you!
nce you have outlined the big picture of your wedding day, we can start to color in the details. We work hard to create a day to the finest of standards… your own!
Please contact us today for a free initial meeting to begin your wedding story.
Aisle Plan Your Day is able to assist you with:
We can help with making decisions on theme through discussing color trends,
theme wedding ideas and can help with the overall vision of your wedding.
We have a database of professional vendors in which we can refer you too.
We can help by researching and referring you to various venues
which will suit your vision & budget.
Wedding Timeline Construction
We will create a wedding timeline and the creation of a personalized
timeline & planner for the wedding.
We will sit down with the couple and any other family members contributing
to the budget and allocate the budget appropriately.
We will suggest various ideas or décor solutions to fit your theme & budget.
We can provide guidance in making considerate decisions.
We will assist with vendors with you, or on your behalf. We will assist with
the contract, price or service negotiations.
Do It Yourself Projects
We can help out with any of your do-it-yourself projects you may have, such as
creating your own invitations, favors, centerpieces, etc.
- Consultations and meetings
- Deliver create ideas that enhance your vision
- Guidance on marriage license and name change
- Creation of timeline/schedule and checklists for your wedding
- Assisting with the design, arranging the printing and mailing of your invitations
- Assisting with the selection of wedding attire and accessories
- Assistance with reserving guest accommodations, welcome letters/gift baskets and transportation
- Coordination of activities for children at the wedding or arrangement of a babysitter to keep the children entertained
- At your request, we can accompany you to various vendor visits
and provide our professional advice
- Complete list of vendors suitable to your budget
- Assisting with the scheduling of vendor meetings
- We will work closely with the vendors hired to ensure a positive and
professional relationship is established
- Negotiation and review of all contracts in order to ensure vendor
responsibilities and cost savings for the couple.
- Follow up with all vendors to confirm all details 2 weeks prior to your wedding
- Supervision of all vendor arrivals, set-up and departures during the wedding
- Assist you in developing and implementing your wedding budget
- Handle remaining vendor payments and gratuities
- Supervision of wedding day photo session
- Coordinating the collection of gifts
- Mediation between bride, vendors and families
- Use of Wedding Day Emergency Kit
- Ceremony planning, including a detailed timeline
- Directing the processional, recessional and receiving line
- Supervision of ceremony set-up
- Instructing attendants of their duties
- Decorations at ceremony and reception location set-up to agreed specifications.
Reception / Venue
- Selecting date / time and perfect venue choice
- Assistance with choosing colors, themes, table top design,
décor and unique wedding ideas
- Assist with creation of a seating list, layout and place cards
- Assisting with décor details for the reception and ceremony
- Supervision of reception set-up
- Set-up of wedding items and party favors
- Retrieval of items at the reception