WHY HIRE US FOR DESTINATION WEDDING PLANNING?
Questions to ask yourself before deciding whether you need a planner are:
1. Do I have the time to research the half a dozen vendors I will need?
2. How much time per week can I really devote to planning the wedding?
3. Do I have the time to take a special trip so I can visit vendors like caterers, florists, and hotels?
4. Do I have the know-how to negotiate contracts with the caterer and a photographer?
5. Do I know how to get group hotel rates and negotiate terms?
6. Do I know what to look for in vendor contracts?
7. Who’s going to deal with last minute issues?
8. Do I have a family member who will travel ahead of time to ensure that everything is in order?
While working with Aisle Plan Your Day, you can be rest assured that you will receive personalized, friendly, dedicated and expert advice while planning and coordinating this very special occasion.
- We always go above and beyond to serve our clients.
- Our services are offered across Canada and worldwide.
- Offering a variety of services & packages planning locally or travelling onsite to coordinate wedding at destination.
- Monica Caesar is a certified wedding planner and certified destination wedding planner through The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada
- Monica Caesar is also an instructor for The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, teaching & certifying wedding planners across Canada and throughout resorts within the Caribbean & Mexico. Her extensive knowledge in the industry is a true asset to your wedding planning.
- Aisle Plan Your Day has been named Best Destination Wedding Planner in Edmonton, In Alberta and 2nd place in Canada by the Wedding Expert Industry Awards 2012.
- We offer unlimited expert consultation on choosing the perfect destination, resort and wedding packages that are best suited for your interests, budget and date.
- We offer details and assistance on legal wedding requirements worldwide.
- We work on your behalf to negotiate the very best rate for you and your guests with wedding vendors from around the world.
- We travel the globe and personally inspect many properties to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and service for our clients.
- We are a one-stop- shop for booking airfare, hotel, airport transfers, tours, car rentals, travel insurance along with complete wedding.
- We offer planning options to coordinate based locally or internationally.
- All group bookings will receive a professionally designed Booking E-flyer for you to email to all guests. This contains information about the date, price, resort, destination and our contact details for booking the travel.
- We will confirm and book your wedding date and time on your behalf and handle full planning arrangements of the ceremony and reception.
- We will maintain and update you regularly with a group manifest –a detailed summary of who has booked and what they have booked.
- We work on creation of theme, development of theme & colours.
- We can source wedding venues based on budget, style and formality; whether onsite at resort or a private venue.
- We will work closely with local vendors from destination and liaison on your behalf.
- We can assist with the implementation & coordination of additional guest activities such as welcome get-togethers and tours for guests.
- We create and assist with the design of welcome bags for destination wedding guests.
- We can provide insider tips on activities and “must-see” locations within the selected destination.
- We have the time to devote to planning your special day
- Because we LOVE weddings and feel honored to be a part of your special day!